Arkwest Communications, Inc.
450 KW Solar Array
In March 2019, Scenic Hill Solar completed construction of a 450 KW solar power plant in Danville, Arkansas. Arkwest Communications’ partnership with Scenic Hill Solar allowed them to achieve their sustainability goals. Over the next 30 years the solar power plant will produce over 18,731,000 kWh of electricity. The environmental impact is equivalent to:
- Removing 34,000,000 miles driven by an average passenger car or
- Removing 13,940 metric tons of carbon emissions or
- Providing over 2,000 homes electricity for one year or
- Planting over 361,000 trees
Clarksville Light and Water
6.5MWp Solar Array
In December 2017, Scenic Hill Solar completed construction on a 6.5 megawatt solar power plant in Clarksville, Arkansas. The solar power plant is the largest solar power plant for a municipal utility in Arkansas, and supplies about 25% of the utility’s residential load. Over 30 years the power plant will produce over 306,000,000 kWh. The environmental impact is equivalent to:
- Removing over 540,000,000 miles driven by an average passenger vehicle
- Planting over 5.7 million trees
1.42MWp Solar Array
In July, construction of the 1.42 megawatt solar array in Kentucky for a L'Oréal manufacturing facility was completed. This is the largest solar power plant in the state of Kentucky, and represents a major victory for L'Oréal, Scenic Hill, and the state of Kentucky.
Project Install Time-lapse